Flying Poneys' Ranch Index du Forum
Flying Poneys' Ranch

Flying Poneys' Ranch Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Builds DK ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flying Poneys' Ranch Index du Forum ->
..:: SUN ::..
-> Guides de jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Solored
Dieu Poney
Dieu Poney

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Nov - 11:17 (2009)    Sujet du message: Builds DK Répondre en citant

Voici une explication sur les divers builds possibles pour les Dragon Knight :
(je ferais ptet la traduction plus tard pour ceux ayant du mal avec l'anglais)

________________________________________________________________________________

Up to Lv.40

We are allowed up to 5 reset before 41, so you get to play around to see which dk build you like but once you are lv 41 you won't get any resets so choose wisely or else you'll be stuck with that build until you buy the cash item to respec.

There is majorly 2 builds up to Lv 40, I'd recommand, One is Pure Agi/Str build and other one being Str/Combat.

I will talk about the pros and cons for each build

Pure Agi/Str

For stats, you put them according to your equipment's requirment. For weapon wise I would go spears over swords, Swords are faster and but weaker than spear, but I find the speed is very unnoticable so I rather go spears which does more damage. For skills max either spear or sword mastery depending on which weapon you use, blocking rate, lucky hit, and attacking rating.

Pros : High crit chance/ High dodge rate, Decent total dps output do to high crit, can also tank and survive well due to high dodge rate.

Cons : Very Very Very boring due to lack of skills, you are going to be using 1 skill the until Lv 40 if you are using swords, or 2 skills until Lv 50 if you are going to use spears, Pvp is weak due to lack of skills

Str/Combat

For stats, you put them according to your equipment's requirment. For weapon wise I would go swords over spears, because most of the low lv combat skills are sword only. For skills I would put max sword mastery, 1 in block rate, then for combat skills if you are planning on pve more than pvp I would try to max out divine force and mark of chance, then put the remaining skill to sword dance and illusion dance. If you really really like pvping and would like to pvp at such Lv I would recommanding doing same thing with passive but the opposite for combat which is put as many points in sword dance and illusion dance then put the remaining skill points to divine force and mark of chance,

Pros : You can buff your party members and yourself for extra crit chance and crit damage, some fancy looking skills that won't bored you to death, also pvp is better than the pure agi/str build.

Cons : You are squishy, meaning you'll die alot due to low dodge, often in mission dungeons you'll need a tank to tank for you.

The reason I'm not mentioning Dragonic/str build is because I really don't think it is worth it under lv 40, and most likely that you'd be finished with the dragonform quest at close to Lv. 40.

Lv. 40 and +

Now we get to the point where you really have to becareful with stats and skills, because after this lv you get no more stat resets.

I'm going to be talking about 2 builds, one being str/combat and other being str/dragonic. You are allowed 195 stat points and 39 skill points at exactly Lv.40 I'll talk about where I'd recommand you to put them and also talk about both pros and cons about each build just like above.

Str/Combat

Total combat : 125
Total str : 22(base) + 70 = 92

The reason for 125 in combat is because of the skill Blade fury. I would NOT put anything above 125 because then I will be really under geared which means 1. I'm going to be dying alot or 2. would have to waste tons of money to enchant those low lv equipments just not to die. I would rather go for better equipments than slightly higher skill damage.
Weapon wise, of course like I above I favor spear over swords, but the only catch here is that the Lv.115 skill call "charging attack" which you'll want to max out at high lv is SWORD ONLY skill. Those who can't get cash item for the respec due to whatever reason, might want to stick to swords than spears. Those who can get Cash item you can choose to either stick with swords and not wasting money on cash item or if you really don't mind getting cash item, I would recommand you to go spears for higher damage.
For Skills, I would like some help since I am not a combat DK, So if anyone who has a 40 or above combat DK who would like to share their ideas I'm open to it. Also some pros and cons. Another big question i have is Does Spiritual Eye lasts only for 1 skill? as in like both bladefury and viper blade gain extra damage when taget is under the effect of spiritual eye. Can you use both Blade fury and Viper blade on a target whos under the effect of spiritual eye and get bonus damage for both of the skills? or does the spiritual eye end after either bladefury or viper blade is used? Thx in advance to who ever answers it. :>

From lv 41 I would keep raising my str for better equipments, but if any Combat DK who has same or very similar build as above disagree with me, pls reply with what they think would be the best idea from 41+. Skill wise I'll have to wait for someone to answer the question above.

Str/Dragonic

Toatal Dragonic : 142
Total Str : 22(base) + 53 = 75

I recommand going 142 in dragonic for the dragon claw. Even though due to your low str you wont be able to equip items for you lvl BUT due to dragon forms "buff" you wont have to worry much.
Weapon choice = SPEAR, why? simple more damage.
The skills, for passive ill max spear mastery and 1 in block rating. The Dragonic skills are kind of confusing to understand but once you get it, it's pretty simple. There are total of 6 skills that is usable in Dragon form 2 of those arn't out yet in ijji sun. So as of now we only get 4, Artic blast, Fire blast, dragon claw, and fist of fire. Simply Max all of them as you lvl. At lv 40 with the stats above you can put 10 in artic blast, 5 in fire blast, and 1 in dragon claw. Now most important skill, Lv of dragon form. You have watch your maximum SP/MP when putting lvling Dragon form because it cost HUGE SP/MP to use it. Lv 1 Dragon form costs 250 Mp to use it it rises by 50 every Lv. So at lv 40 you are able to put 2 points in dragon form without a problem. Since your SP/MP would be exactly 298 without any items that boosts your spi. The formula for DK's SP/MP is
25+(character level-1)*7+(spirit-12)*4
If you use this formula... you would have to be exactly lv 99 in order for you to use lv 10 dragon form which costs 700 SP/MP. You do not want to wait that long, thankfully we have a buff call Mark of spirit power, which increases your spirit and your int. According to the formula it is the Spi that will increase our SP/MP. At lv 1 it gives 10 spirit, as every pt into it will raise the spirit by 5, by lv 10 this buff should increase your spi by 55. Which is Total of 220 SP/MP, so it will be wise for you to put as much points into this skill as possible. Which the stats above you'll be able to put 6 into Mark of spirit power which is 140 extra SP/Mp. So with this buff you'll have exactly 438 SP/MP which will allow you to use lv 5 dragon form which costs 400 SP/MP. But wait there are 1 more way to raise your SP/MP which is by your equipments. Some D rank equipments will have the mod +20 SP/MP, and they do stack with other part's of your equipment. Such as if you have a helmet that gives +20 SP/MP and also gloves that give +20SP/MP, you'll have total of +40SP/Mp added to your total SP/MP. And also Ring of Waterway, which is the ring you craft with 2x of each pledge of waterway, which has +50 SP/Mp will help you alot. Since 2x of those ring is +100SP/MP. So to sum it all up watch your maxium SP/MP and lv your dragon form according to it.

Pro = Having no Cons
Con = ...... NOTHING of course - 3-

From lv 41 I would raise my dragonic UNTIL 164, for lv 10 dragon form, and afterwards I'll start to raise my str for equipments. For skills just keep doing what I mention above. On the sidenote at 161 in Dragonic you'll be able to get fist of fire.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Remercions un certain Terry du forum d'ijji pour ces explications.
(cliquez
ici pour voir le post original des builds DK)

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Nov - 11:17 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kaophoniq
Flying Poney
Flying Poney

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Nov - 15:44 (2009)    Sujet du message: Builds DK Répondre en citant

Tant qu'on est sur le Build Dragonic/Str autant mentionner le trés utile post sur mmosite.com qui explique screen par screen toutes les étapes de la quete de transformation en Dragon ---> Ici

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Skype
Solored
Dieu Poney
Dieu Poney

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Nov - 16:09 (2009)    Sujet du message: Builds DK Répondre en citant

ouaip mais je voulais le refaire quand j'aurais eu le temps avec des explications plus détailler parce que les images parfois c'est pas tres précis

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Builds DK

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flying Poneys' Ranch Index du Forum ->
..:: SUN ::..
-> Guides de jeu
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006