Flying Poneys' Ranch Index du Forum
Flying Poneys' Ranch

Flying Poneys' Ranch Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Build Valkyrie offensinve ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flying Poneys' Ranch Index du Forum ->
..:: SUN ::..
-> Guides de jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Solored
Dieu Poney
Dieu Poney

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Nov - 12:29 (2009)    Sujet du message: Build Valkyrie offensinve Répondre en citant

Complete Offensive Valk Guide - Level 70 Build (350 Bonus Points/70 Skill Points)

Agi/Off Valk (Duals/Pvp Build)

Stats
Offensive Mastery - 165 (Level 10 mana drain)
Agility - 185 (Rest of your points)

Skills
Frozen Arrow - 10
Sniping - 10
Air Blow - 10
Heavy Shot - 10
Mana Drain - 10
Defense Motion - 1
Dual Crossbow Mastery - 7
Accuracy Training - 1
Dodge Training - 1
Range - 7
Wild Shot - 1
Spinning Wave - 1
Blood Rain - 1
(No points remaining)

Explanations
The stats are self explanitory, enough Off mastery for level 10 mana drain and the rest in agility for gear/more damage. Skills wise your primary pvp combo at 70 will be Mana Drain, Heavy Shot, Sniping, Fast Shot. Air Blow is amazing damage if they get near you, Defense Motion is something you can toggle on for those spell spammers. The AoEs are taken at level 1 for AC runs, I wish more than anything I had them on my guy right now. 7 is the highest a level 70 can get on the passives so it's taken for those two skills. Dodge is meaningless in this level of pvp since most people skill spam and dodge cannot block skills. Range actually does affect skill's range so it will be brought to level 7 as well.

You can get the stats/skills in whatever order you seem fit. All I'm offering here is the final overview of what the top pvp valk duals wise will look like.

Agi/Off Valk (Ether/Pvp Build)

Stats (Yes they're the same)
Offensive Mastery - 165 (Level 10 Mana Drain)
Agility - 185 (Rest of your points)

Skils
Over Limit - 10
Ether Blaze - 10
Mana Drain - 10
Frozen Arrow - 10
Heavy Shot - 10
Wild Shot - 1
Piercing Arrow - 1
Ether Weapon Mastery - 7
Accuracy Training - 1
Dodge Training - 1
Range - 7
(2 Points left over, can pump aoes higher if you'd like)

Explanations
Stats are obvious once again, you get enough for your 2 highest required 10 skills. Skills wise Over Limit is your top damage skills with a very low CD. Ether Blaze is good damage, Mana Drain ruins days, Frozen Arrows for those pesky stat builds, Heavy Shot for it's damage/knockback. Wildshot and Piercing are aoes for AC farming, Ether weapons Master is for more damage. 7 range for skill distance, and 1 only in the rest since they don't really help you much.

This is the typical "glass cannon" build. You will still drop people rediculously quick since both Over Limit and Mana Drain can almost 1 shot people at 70.

Agi/Off Valk (Ether/PvE Build)

Stats
Offensive Mastery - 180 (Level 10 Wild Shot)
Agility - 170 (Rest of points)

Skills
Wild Shot - 10
Spinning Wave - 10
Piercing Arrow - 10
Heavy Shot - 10
Ether Weapon Mastery - 7
Dodge Training - 7
Range - 7
Accuracy Training - 7
(2 Points left over)

Explanations
Stats are simple, enough Off to get level 10 wild shot it will be your strongest AoE, the rest agi for damage/gear. Skills are AoE based as well, pretty much with this combo you could solo aoe an instance with 10 people in it without much trouble. You take all of your passives to 7, EWM for damage, Dodge training incase you get hit, Range because you'll run out of mana and need to auto attack sometimes, Accuracy for those AA times.

This build will make you stronger than most ether mages in terms of AoE damage output in an instance run. It will also allow you to solo instances for AC very easily.

Agi/Off Valk (Duals/PvE Build)

Simple, don't do it. Waste of time. Everything would could do for a pve build with duals is done better with the ether cannon at these levels. If you want to go PvE with duals for the sake of "Ohhh look how cool I look run around pew pewing with my 2 crossbows." Then basically just follow the same build as the ether cannon one and expect to be weaker.

This guide covers all 4 possible aspects of a good valk at level 70. You may say "Well what about stats build Valks, they're badass!" Higher level yes they are but at level 70 if you just look at the mathmatics of it, it will not work. You have 350 bonus points to mess with. 55 go into summon, that leaves you with 295 points to put between Agi and Vit. Might seem like alot but simply put you won't have enough to keep up with the stat requirements for the higher end upgraded/tiered weapons. So your dps will be sub par at best compared to skill builds. Stat builds on valks only work higher level since you have enough points to get a good setup going in terms of gear/hp/damage/attack speed.

Edit : I forgot to add, the Frozen Palace AC rings add +8 to all stats if I recall correctly. So The neck/ring + your oneil's ring will give you a total of +21 to all stats. Which will give you enough for high upgrade top teir gear for this level.

Another Edit : And quit being lazy and +rep me if you like the guide and plan on using parts of it!

Edit number 3 : Thanks to chaoskane for setting me straight as to range affecting skill's range as well as auto attacks.

Merci a un certain Kinsume du forum ijji pour son build valkyrie off.
(post original ici)

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Nov - 12:29 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flying Poneys' Ranch Index du Forum ->
..:: SUN ::..
-> Guides de jeu
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006